Friday, April 24, 2009

Unforgettable days..3.4.2009

Ring......Ring.....Early the morning,i was awake by my hp ringing...
my dad was calling me..when i hear the ringtone was my dad call me..
i was feel something was happen..
tat is a bad new...my lovely yeye(grandpa) was pass away..
i very sad when i know this news...
my brain was empty,i dunno wat can i do for tat moment..
after tat i was asking my fren help to look for the bus ticket...
when i reach home..
i saw him laying in the coffin n wont be talk,joking,scold us already...
juz coz meet an accident...
he leave us already... :(
i very bu she de him...
i juz can said fortunely when he at hospital,
at weekend i have go back accompany him,coz too worry him...
tat time my parents ask me no need go back they scare me tired the distance so far n said he was ok already juz asma..
then i cry..
i want back...
when i want back to uni,i said to him when i holiday again i will bring him go eat kfc..his favourite food,still remember got one year when he bday he ajak we all go eat..so miss tat time..
but he dun want wait me back...
after two week he pass away lol...
soo..sad..i dunno how i describe my mood tat time..
now he was not here...but i know he always will protect n care of us..
now my house less one person..really bu xi guan..coz when he at house he like to talk n wacthing tv non-stop..
the house become silence..silence n silence....
"yeye,now u in diffrent world with us..but i will always remember u..
n miss u
n love u..."

No comments: