Thursday, November 6, 2008

160GB de memory....

i need a powerfull brain now....
who can lent me a hand??
i need a powerfull brain to memorise my MATERIAL...
if i have a brain like hard disk...hmm..160GB de...
can easly copy n paste...juz need a short time...hehe...
dun be dreaming lol...haha....
huh...tats a perfect ma...maybe i can break genius world record lol...
i m perfect...if can add some memory..now i immediately run to 'lao yat' buy it..
how expensive i also want to buy....
i can memorise all my studies note...ppl tat i love..n love me de ppl..my family n all lovely my fren...
dun said hard disk la..my memory also dun even like pendrive like tat..1GB...528MB..128MB..
i need lol....i need...pls...
y my brain so little space de??
juz can memories a little thing...
memories a little thing will headache...tired...
got any medicine can improve our memory de??anyone can suggest for me?
can operation??
can share it to me??
....haha...i m dreaming now....

4 comments:

Ning said...

hey,gal...no doubt u r dreaming...eh..eh..eh..wrong!u r not dreaming...u r sot! sot! sot!since i ask u gonna eat wat dinner,u also can't answer me...then said 'cincai'...through this i ard know ur brain hv little space...even a food name also cannot sebut...haiz...damn sad!hahahaha...if i hv a way to settle ur problem...huh...i'm not a ump student liao!!!!As a conclusion,pls dun write this 'wu liao'de blog!!!!"160GB de memory"
really sot!

sherwin-niyen said...

wat wu liao la..i know u also 'got heart' want to leave comment to me ma..haha...me sot u also sot la..coz we sit at the same ship de..haha...thanks also la..since u want left ump liao u still leave this comment to me..happy holiday lol...gals..meet at kl lol..tata...

daydreamer said...

ya.i oso got material.damn material.n exam tml.damn.hope wont fail enough.last time jz fail my material test.swt==

sherwin-niyen said...

can i know who r u pls???second year fkm student??