Sunday, November 2, 2008

Exam=Stress+Tension

..i m too tension about my final exam..
...everyday sleep at 3 or 4am....very cham...
...wake up at 11am something...
..wah...different with last time de me..
...sleep at early and wake up also early....
...dunno wat happen no mood to study...
..the day after tmw having exam already dunno how i died lol..
...scare....
...haiz..dunno la i already try my best to study...
...if i still cant do the exam question...i really a useless ppl...
..from my primary school until form 6..the most i like de subject is mathematic..
........But........
...now it become i very hate de subject..i also dunno wat happen...
...maybe is call "Engineering Mathematic"...the name like so scary...
...huh...integration still ok...
....but now i need to do "double" and "triple" integration....
...wah...challenging....dunno this thing future got use bo de...
.....haiz....math...math...u make me want died liao la.....
....i want add oil....

No comments: