Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Bad days....

Today i feel very sad..So it call bad days.....
now is 3am..i still cant sleep...so wake up n write my blog...
this few days i very bad mood..i also dunno y...not enough sleep?
my head n eye very very pain....i need pil sleep lol..so hate la cant sleep..
tmw 8am got class already duno can wake up anot....
holiday is coming,nomally will very happy de but this time maybe faces many problems..need do assignment..huh..very tough...complicated...
tmw need to hand up already so i need finish it by tmw...
sometime i also dun undeastand myself...i think myself very ma fan..
maybe i m a....
small gas de ppl..
trouble ppl....
unhappy ppl...
crazy ppl...huh...wat also got...
i also dunno how to describe myself...
but i can comfirm tat i dun like ppl simply promise me something..after tat din do at all...
it will make me very disappointed....very hate it...
haiz...i crazy liao said about this...
but whatever la i hope this kind of thing wont be happen....
coz i love happy and enjoy life....just like this ..'SIMPLE'....only..
can promise????
hope tmw is a very happy days...coz the days after tmw will be back...
'Tat mood'..dun come again..i want happy...happy n happy...

No comments: