Saturday, September 20, 2008

Busy time...

this few day quite busy with my preparing material test lol..
so,long time din created new blog...
damn tired lol...everyday sleep at midnight but wake up very early..coz have morning class..
this few days i very geng..no matter wat the time if i laying on my bed i will very fast oi..oi...hehe..
panda eye also comes out already lol...how to remove it??use skII?kose???nono...wont recover de la..so ugly...
so many assignment also leh...need hand up be4 going back my lovely hometown!!!!
got another 5 days can back lol..all my fren can meet u all lol..so happy...

3 comments:

豪~地带~ said...

haha...nt u 1 person only la...evryone oso tired...thx 4 share...

sherwin-niyen said...

ya la..i din said me only lol...hee..then how is yr preparation of the test??

Chingy said...

hi, nice blog!!, im from ump too. tagged u