Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Tuesday...

how i want start this blog leh....
hmm....so tired but i will try to do my material note..
today damn sad lol...ppl buli???no la...dunno y juz feel it myself..
tension with my material test lol...next week...hope i can get the result as test 1..
but i dun think so lol this time...
a lot of thing need me to memorise..haiz...headache+pengsan....
huh..whatever la i will try my best to finsh tat wat i can...
add oil lol..everybody..
after material test then friday can back hometown lol..
tmw public holiday lol..no class..
hehe..can sleep until very late lol...hope no ppl disturb me lol..hehe...
now feel very hungry lol..but want diet..cant eat supper lo...heee...
i also dunno wat can i write lol..bye bye..first la..

2 comments:

豪~地带~ said...

who bully u????call wl help u la....haha.....kambate ya...pls dun add oil....fat fat la....thks for share.....gd luck on ur test...

sherwin-niyen said...

thanks so much lol...same to u..good luck!!!!